Monday, October 17, 2011

My Rock :)

I was never a girl who would gush over guys. I only had one boyfriend in high school which only lasted two weeks. I always focused on school, family/friends, and what I needed to do to get where I needed to be. I always figured when God saw fit that I needed someone special he would send them my way

I was on Facebook one day when Adam messaged me. I knew him from high school but had never really talked to him. He simply said hello, that I replied back to but quickly shot him down when he gave me his number. I told him I didn't have good signal where I was, which was a lame lie but I went for it. Adam must have been bound and determined for me to talk to him, messaging me almost every time he saw me on FB. I soon got excited to talk to him and broke down and gave him my number. Few weeks later I was asked out on my very first date. Nervous but excited, we went to watch The Other Guys.

Long story short, Adam managed to get me to fall for him somehow. He's charming like that. We've been together for over a year, but it seems like I've known him longer than that. I can't picture life without him. He's my rock.

I'm gonna brag on him just a little bit, because he deserves to be bragged on. He's a good boyfriend whose already been through so much with me. He was so supportive when I ran my car into a tree after sliding off the road during the winter, which was the scariest moment of my life. I told him if, which he always corrects me and says when.....So I asked him when we've been together for a while, if he would get couples photos done. I love picturs and wanted to get them done professionally. He did this for me as an anniversary present. He set up the appointment, got the photographer, helped me pick what we would wear in them and everything! I also told Adam my bucket list had to go to a Steelers game and to wave a terrible towel there. He found a game both are teams were playing against each other. He got me a jersey for the game with my name on the back and a terrible towel to wave at the game!

I'm a very lucky girl. Lucky to have some one who harassed his way into my life (in a good way) and I'm very thankful that I found someone who will be here for me in tough times and care about me. So Thank you Adam NicHolas :) I don't know what I would do without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment